Customer Service Specialist
At TKI, our Customers Service team works collaboratively across the entire company, ensuring first-class customer service.
As part of the Customer Service team, you will value the importance of customer service and be well versed in handling customer inquiries while working closely with various internal teams such as operations, supply chain, and sales.
As the Customer Service Specialist, you are responsible for providing exceptional assistance to TKI’s customers in order management and product information and maintaining and improving systems and processes.
If you’re passionate about being part of a team that places importance on quality Customer Service, I invite you to read on, and apply.
Manage customer orders (via phone, fax, email) using SAP system.
Maintain and invoice orders after a shipment is completed.
Process price changes on orders and ensure the information in the customer master data is up-to-date.
Support shared services with month-end closing and other related tasks.
Support a growing number of products and continuously demonstrate proficiency in product knowledge.
Respond to customer inquiries which may require adaptation of response or extensive research.
Respond to inquiries and customer difficulties within scope of authority.
Collaborate and work with Operations and other parts of the Supply Chain team to support customers’ needs.
Assist Sales and other personnel regarding product, pricing and other information.
Assist in training and be trained in other cross-functional duties within the department.
Assume other duties and/or specific roles as necessary to assist the organization.
You will bring with you:
Minimum of 3-5 years in general or customer service experience.
Associate degree or higher in a relevant course of study preferred but not essential.
SAP experience or knowledge is a plus.
Knowledgeable of supply chain operations is a plus.
Knowledge of bulk liquid and packaged products shipped in associated types of containers, railcars, or utilizing varied shipping equipment is a plus.
Experience in mining and refineries is a plus.
Being bilingual is a plus.
Ability to develop strong partnerships with internal and external customers.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
Possess a strong work ethic and able to work effectively in a team.
Travel required 5-10%.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Child bearing and parental leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
- Customer Service
- Experience level
- Crop Vitality
- United States