GranuPotasse® & SoluPotasse® (SOP)
- Free flowing robust granules, free of dust.
- Extremely low salt index.
- Increases crops’ resistance to damage during transport and storage.
- Virtually no chloride and free of nitrates.
- Helps boost the crop’s resistance to stress.
- Equal performance in alkaline or acidic soil.
GranuPotasse® is a high-grade granular Sulfate of Potash (SOP) ideal for bulk blending with a variety of fertilizers, as well as for direct application to the soil. It contains 50% potash (K2O w/w) and 18% sulfur (S w/w) and can be used in a wide variety of crops, either directly or as part of an NPK blend.
GranuPotasse® is the ideal product for bulk blending: combined with one or two other components, it offers a wide range of formulae, providing an NPK fertilizer tailored to the specific needs of each crop and local soil conditions. GranuPotasse helps growers produce high quality crops with maximum export value, whilst protecting the environment.
- Dissolves rapidly and completely leaving no residues
- Lower pH solution improves the availability to the plant of phosphorus, iron and most other micronutrients and helps to prevent drippers from clogging
- Low salt index
- Increases crops’ resistance to damage during transport and storage
- Virtually no chloride and free of nitrates
- Helps boost the crop’s resistance to stress
SoluPotasse® is the original, and best-in-class, water-soluble grade of sulfate of potash (SOP), providing a highly soluble form of potassium and sulfur, in the sulfate form. It contains 51.5% potash (K2O w/w) and 18.7% sulfur (S w/w) and can be used for fertigation in a wide variety of crops.
SoluPotasse® may be applied by drip, micro-sprinkler, sprinkler, flood irrigation or pivot system. It may be blended with most other fertilizers, except that containing calcium. SoluPotasse® helps growers produce high quality crops with maximum export value, whilst protecting the environment.
Visit our YouTube channel to learn more about Crop Vitality products and how they are applied in a variety of conditions.
Chat with one of our Agronomists or Specialists to find the best solution for your operation.